Wednesday, August 23, 2006

My Sunday...

Contributed by Rtr Sooling

Seems like long time I’d never joined my member for fellowship (except the recent installation dinner). Finally, yesterday (19-8-2006) I managed to join the ‘activity’ organized by Rtr Shawn Ong. The ‘activity’ was just going over to his house and eating durians. Sounds funny, right? Because most of us stay in Klang area, but Shawn stayed in Bukit Rimau, Shah Alam. It took about half an hour to go to his place.

I woke up at 8am and prepared myself to join them. Maybe some of you will think ‘just eat durian only there is nothing special why so excited?’ But, for me I personally appreciate every time and every second that I spent with my lovely friends even it just a small event.

Before we went to Shawn’s house. Toh, Engtee, Vivien, Lloyd, Jia Thaim (our new friend) and myself was having our breakfast-bat kut teh in Bayu Perdana, Klang. After the breakfast we straightaway went to Shawn’s house. On the way to Bukit Rimau, we picked up Feilin (RAC Shah Alam), ha! She also is our permanent guest (am I right? Feilin ^-^). When we arrived at Shawn’s house, Hui Hui was already there. Can you imagine we had just finished our breakfast, not even one hour now we started fighting with the durians…

Next, we have our movie session. Looks like some of us was not enjoying the movie, because the movie was too long, it took us three hours to finish. After the movie, we took bicycles and cycled around Shawn’s house, suddenly we became a temporary home guard for that area. Haha…

Before I end my boring story, let me spread the news to everyone, yesterday night I received a message from Zee Kin, it was a good news, our first lady Diana just gave birth, is a little girl!! Congratulation!!! Feldman, Diana. Now, both of you ‘naik pangkat’ become the little baby’s father and mother. Hurray…

That’s it for my Sunday. Sweet Sunday… ^@^

How about your Sunday?

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wao! Soo Ling,

Although u are bz, but still contribute some of the articles.. not bad..

Members, we should learn from her.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006 5:26:00 pm  
Blogger jiathiam said...

The durians are great. Toh & Shawn finally have the PhD in opening durians.
I have a great time with you guys.

Well written article from Soo Ling. Your article just reminds me of the wonderful memories we had on that Sunday. Thanks!

Wednesday, August 23, 2006 7:03:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bet everyone who went for the durian was "pour" (hokkien)= "nutrient-ed"..Saved that from Shawn..guess he is too over "pour" all this while..

Good pick!

Wednesday, August 23, 2006 9:03:00 pm  
Blogger Liang Boy said...

ah... I missed the Kunil "Cat Mountain King" durians... sobs sobs...

Thursday, August 24, 2006 11:19:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lloyd,

it's Kunyi...not Kunil... that sounds like Sunil...

Yes, the Raja Gunung Kucing is indeed great! Its seeds are so small, it can be considered seedless.

Shunglee... another round? what say you?

Thursday, August 24, 2006 11:29:00 am  
Blogger jiathiam said...

If there's the case, how about another round of Durians Party at Wetland Park. Shung Lee sponsor. Khahah!

Thursday, August 24, 2006 2:13:00 pm  
Blogger Feldman said...

Eng Tee,

So when will we receive an article from you? :)

Thursday, August 24, 2006 4:47:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh no....

Thursday, August 24, 2006 8:22:00 pm  
Blogger harnniann said...

President,

Please don't tekan Engtee... or else she will tekan me... then I tekan who? :(

Another round of durians at Lloyd place @ only RM10 per person? Thanks Lloyd!

Friday, August 25, 2006 12:00:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Add on:

Also did enjoy bicycle ride with dear soo ling (tho it was just a mere ride, with sun burning !! ;) ) ...still able to gain the balance, looks like not a problem at all since last ride..

"Munich" = "zzZzZzZZz" (half asleep, half awake)..Wat's so funny is where eng tee mentioned all the actors look the SAME..LOL!! (but still managed to watch till it ends..!)

Friday, August 25, 2006 1:20:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks like i missede out a lot of things..... where can i find the replacement :_( cry

Friday, August 25, 2006 5:08:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guys,thanks to Shawn for 'hosting' this event-durian feast and the bike ride.

Enjoyed watching Chronicles of Riddick in the orning(although halfway oredi)and Munich.

I wonder how you gals can stuff in durians after having bakute ;)

Saturday, August 26, 2006 9:25:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey you all,

next time got durian feast must invite me along lar...thats my favourite k...

cheers,
tracu

Sunday, August 27, 2006 3:32:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home