Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Dear Princess...

Contributed by President Feldman

She’s always on my mind. I am being haunted by thoughts of her ever since I came to know about her. Questions kept popping up in my head. When can I see her? How will I feel if I see her for the first time? How will she look like? Will she be Tall? Tiny? Petite? Humungous? Chubby? Skinny? Fat? What’s it like to see her smile at me? What should I do if she cries in front of me? Would I be able to be stern enough not to pamper her, or would I just lose my grounds when I see her frown? What is the first thing she’ll say to me? How would Diana reacts if I spend too much time with her? I hope she won’t complain. I believe I can cope with two ladies in my life. I am eagerly waiting for the day to meet her. When are you arriving, my little princess?

Dear Princess,

I have seen you through your mummy’s tummy since 7 months back from the ultrasound machine the doctor uses. You were barely an inch then, but now you’ve grown. The last I’ve heard, you were 2.8 kg. From around the 4th month, you started moving a lot, and never stopped since. Doctor Jason said that if the baby moves 10 times a day, then the baby is normal. But dear, you moved 10 times more! Are you really that restless? Or is mummy secretly teaching you kungfu every night before she sleeps? I was told that mummy talks to you everynight… what kinda secrets is she telling you? She keeps saying that she’s telling you how bad your daddy is. Is that true?

Your due date is near. Mummy wants you to come out now. So, when is the day?

Love,

Dad

7 Comments:

Blogger Liang Boy said...

Man, President, that was sweet! I wish Diana has a safe delivery and hoping to meet our club's mascot soon.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006 10:57:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yep
better prepare for your retirement 'lyod'...

Thursday, August 17, 2006 1:47:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what is her name?

Friday, August 18, 2006 7:01:00 pm  
Blogger jiathiam said...

Such sweet article. You've trapped me to think that you actually have a mistress outside. LOL!

Friday, August 18, 2006 8:09:00 pm  
Blogger Feldman said...

Haha Jia Thiam,

Thats my main purpose... but IPP Toh already added the pic there, you still didnt get it?

Saturday, August 19, 2006 3:31:00 pm  
Blogger jiathiam said...

Nope! Neglected the pic and jump straight to the article. LOL! Anyway, you've caught me.

Saturday, August 19, 2006 5:23:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so touching after reading ur articles..

sooling

Saturday, August 19, 2006 10:32:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home