Monday, May 22, 2006

Happy Birthday to My Club!

Contributed by Rtr Sooling



Coconut Leg Seafood Restaurant??!!!

On Wednesday (17.05.06) I went to pick up VP Hui Hui at her house. The first question I asked her was, ‘Hui Hui do you know where is the venue and the restaurant’s name?” Her answer was, “Er… according to our President Toh the venue should be somewhere in Taman Chi Liung, Pandamaran, and the restaurant’s name is Coconut Leg Seafood Restaurant.”

I laughed non-stop and told Hui Hui: “hey… there is no such restaurant name. Toh just tried to translate the restaurant’s Chinese name to English!”

We reached there at 7.45pm, and we started our dinner at 8.00pm. We are very honored because we have a few guests who celebrated together our club 1st birthday with us. These guests are President Harley (the hundred per center guest Haha… ^-^), from RAC Subang, Rtr Tracy of RAC Pudu, Rtr Fei Lin of RAC Shah Alam and our club member Rtr Vivien has brought a guest named Catherine.

Total we have ordered 8 dishes. Out of the 8 dishes the most I preferred was ‘ham tan chow hai’. It’s a special dish, the chef use the salted duck eggs and the butter mixed up and fried with the crab, it’s very nice. Dear reader, if you are interested in the dish, you can get the restaurant’s telephone number from Feldman.

While we were having our dinner, Harley, of course, is the one who tried to create funny jokes to make us laugh. For your info, when Harley is with you, I can confirm and guaranty that you won’t have a ‘peaceful’ dinner. He will ‘make sure’ you laugh until you feel like vomiting. I remembered the first time when I met Harley, his characters was like a good boy, quiet and always show his smiling face. He did not talk much but always listened to people’s talk.

Now, he becomes a ‘devil’ in our club. A ‘happy devil’ Haa… His ‘cover’ has cheated me. Haha…. That’s why people always said don’t judge people from their ‘cover’.

We ended our dinner with a beautiful birthday cake, is a very nice cake. We sang birthday song for the club. Our president requested all of us to make a wish for the club and blew the candle together. I was wondering who will blow the candle with his or her sliver. Hahaha…. That’s it for our 1st celebration for the club’s birthday.

Now, I recalled back my memories. We have already charted for 1 year. For the past one year what will I be if I didn’t join the club? I didn’t mean that if I don’t join the club it means I’ve no life. What I mean is where will those happy memories that all of us share together be? We fall together, we cry together then now we grow up slowly like a baby.


Last but no least, Happy Birthday to RAC Port Klang Centennial, wish you grow well and healthy.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

First of all, I would like to say Happy Birthday to Rotaract CLub of Port Klang Centennial.

2ndly, i would like to thank our club members.. without ur support, for sure we have no chance to celebrate it together.

Finally, i wish all of us can stick and grow up together forever.

Happy Birthday!

Monday, May 22, 2006 1:35:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Leg Coconut Seafood Restaurant",wat a name!Never come across my mind until it is translate in English!!

Having such club members, i'm sure RAC Port Klang Centennial are ready to take off to other District...Good Luck!

Monday, May 22, 2006 4:03:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Having such club members, i'm sure RAC Port Klang Centennial are ready to take off to other District...Good Luck!" Feilin said

Sometime, it takes me more than few hours to figure out what our beautiful Feilin is talking about. Is that some kind of code? Like "The Feilin Code"?

Monday, May 22, 2006 4:35:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

An Anagram?

Hmm.. I may not get what Fei Lin's message but I am pretty sure it's something good. Is that right?

So hey Fei Lin, thanks. =)

So President Toh, when are we going to "take off" huh?

Tim

Monday, May 22, 2006 4:52:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL...

I mean with the Intellectual Assets (club members) that ur club has...no doubt ur CLUB will be spread by mouth of words to as far as other Districts[S]...

"The Feilin Code" , i like it, BUT wats the behind meaning of it?

Monday, May 22, 2006 5:08:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

could it be that she wants to kick us out from our current district..

Monday, May 22, 2006 8:14:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 12:21:00 pm  
Blogger Liang Boy said...

well, I guess i still have the chance to leave a comment that i really wana to leave.

I guess what Feilin meant was... it's time to bring on the DRR! (This comment is especially for Toh only) :D

Sunday, May 28, 2006 9:27:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home