Monday, March 12, 2007

Leaving for GSE

Dear all,

Just wanna say good bye and take care, I shall see u in a month time!

The team & I are leaving from KLIA on Tuesday night and should be back by April 17th. (if I am not eaten by the Cannibalism Tribe!!)

Hereby, thank you all for all the great times we have had and I shall come back with a bag full of tales and watever should I get... ;)

Regards,
Rtr Lloyd Cheam

PS: Have fun with the Taiwan Visit, take lotsa pictures!!!
IPP, dont stress out too much, good luck.

For more info and pics on GSE (Group Study Exhange) please click here. Thanks!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please bring me a BIG BIG Gift..ok? you take care and enjoy the journey...

dont forget to bring "asthma" medicine--sorry.. dont know what is the term.. haha

Tuesday, March 13, 2007 1:17:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home