Monday, March 02, 2009

Rotary Cheer Party at V-Garden Klang (20.02.2009)



Dear members,

I have just returned from the "Cheer Party" organized by our sponsoring Rotary Club at V-Garden Klang. The purpose of this event is to invite old folks and orphanages to gather under the same roof while enjoying each others laughter.

During the event, majority of us came in red costume. All the orphanages and old folks received ang pows from us. I must say that everyone must have enjoyed. Their smile and laughter explains all.

During the event, I met someone unexpected. She's the one with her mouth covered. Guess who she is. I am sure the old members would have know her. ><



I am looking forward to an exciting term with all of you guys & girls

Service Unite Us
Tan Jia Thiam
President

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home