Saturday, March 07, 2009

Meeting at Neway, Centro (03.03.2009)
















I have just returned from our club meeting at Neway, Centro.







Seven of us attended the session and we’re all enjoying every single moment we can get. For the very first time, we’re singing our club song through the microphone and conducted a Rotaract meeting during a karaoke session.


At the same time, my members celebrated my birthday. It was a nice and definitely an unforgettable moment. Pictures attached for members and guests who have missed it event.


Video attached to prove to you how crazy we can be during the karaoke session. Guess the constant work stress must have gotten into our nerve.


At the same time, lets wish both Gun Chin Yong and Richie best of luck for their journey to RYLA (Outward Bound School at Lumut) tomorrow.


Service Unite Us

Tan Jia Thiam

1 Comments:

Blogger w1ll1amk1m86 said...

Hahaha...so short only the video. But not as crazy as my friends and I did at Redbox...kakaka...sigh...too bad I had to miss RYLA...to Gun and Richie...have fun guys ^^

Saturday, March 07, 2009 11:31:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home