Wednesday, May 02, 2007

One Two Ouch!

Contributed by Rtr Shunglee


three four, Ouch! That was exactly what I had in mind as I drove down to Klang that fine evening for an introductory class at the XXX dance club.
(don't eiyer me la! it just slipped off my mind but i'm confidently sure that the tutor's name was sohurtoe)


(the legendary Mr. Sohurtoe)

Also, did I mention tt i was initially going to catch the new airbus A380 there because of the traffic but i opt.ed to drive instead?
No thanks to the new 100ml of liquid per passenger onboard rule.
My bladder had twice the amount of that, thus i was unnecessarily denied from the plane.

One Up! for you MAS and nope, that's definitely not my thumb.

Now, a lil bit on salsa.
Its a sexy, dazzingly dizzy ditsy kind of dance that turns people on.
On a less obscene note, salsa is truly a leisurely fun activity for the modern society, a step-up from collecting stamps and coins.
If society had not evolved, where touching hands equals to adultery and marriages.. I swear i wouldnt have left the centre alive.
...psstt! our first lady hands very de smooth le ]=O

Fast forward a lil and we were all in 2 lines, face to face with our salsa partners. Previously, some had fantasized to dance with girls other than their spouses but... alas! they moaned, silently. There were also some who just grabbed anybody closest to them like a cold blooded brute *cough* *cough*JT

. de march
.. crane steps
... crab walk
.... gasing spin

Those were the steps tt was patiently taught to us and the names had been changed to avoid lawyers breathing down my neck.
Having said that, one of them already did, religiously, for this article that is.

Now.... cum to think of it hor, never in all these years have I ever hated being vertically challenged.
That night.. alas! I realised tt i coudln spin a girl without exposing every inch of my underarms.
However, I reckon this is not as bad as what the vertically blessed hated - being distracted by u n c o n t r o l l a b i l i n g l y counting dandruffs from their partner's scalp instead of dancing steps. evilLOLakakaka

yet despite all that,

due to the nature of the dance which promotes closeness, ignites passion and reignites lust, u can actually tell whether a guy and a girl is in an intimate fiery r/s.kudos! prez..you make us men proud !ppffwwwtit! err not saying that you have dandruffs diana your hair looks great but errr i think i better shuddup!... will you still betroth babyleeann to me? :( Nevertheless u can also tell whether a person is hum sup or te ko pe as well la. *cough* *cough*JT

. . .

@#$%* .. CLUB MEETING .. *%$#@ !!!
Darn! i knew it was too good to be true. The prez organised the salsa thing and asked me to just come and enjoy wor - konon la! Just like a cheap lying bastard politician *cough* *cough*lawyer.. he conveniently left out the bit about a meetingNABEI!!

Ae-nyways, *Fei Lin, pls insert boringminutes of meeting here.. if you dare la* otherwise, here's mine;

bla bla bla talk
bla bla bla eat
bla bla bla *end of meeting*

p/s: RAC PKLG should thank their lucky stars that I wasn't elected honorary secretary 06/07. To hell! with my own set of twinkies. It would have been more fun being the phantom cum rogue secretary. evil*grin*

Meeting's conclusion:
- This blog entry is my report. Take it or leave it.

- Loydd, stop slacking cos its time to take over my duties as 'comm'.. service director.

- Z chickenpox excuse is such an old trick in the book, your ageing cerebrum can do better than that! and..

- I demand that you pop 44 poxes to proof your innocence.

- - end of club related formalities - -


I have to admit that i was initially not comfortable with this salsa thing cos just like jumping jacks need wounded springs and evil marathon rabbits need duracell, i needed booze to shake my brittle joints
... but i was sober tt night :/ or rather, my hands had to be kept sober.

This is all thanks to the friendliness of the salsa tutor, mr sohurtoe and the rest of the participants who danced equally as bad.

SOo... I dunno about the rest of you but i was counting salsa steps instead of sheeps when i hit the sack that night. Ladies, on behalf of the guys, thank you for not leaving us with sore-toe/s.

And to the lovely beaus whom I had the chance to dance with, it was a great pleasure and i hope ya'll had an enjoyable night! ^^

.
.
.
.
.

ya! ya! same shiet applies for the rest of the guys as well la ..

S H U N G L E E


Editor's note: I was debating with myself whether to edit some language used in this article to safeguard the image of this blog. Well, I guess we cherish freedom of speech and respect creativity. So here it is, full text unedited. Enjoy!

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Feldman said...

A jolly good and fun article to read, mate, but I don't think that'll pass a donkey's ass as a report. Please include the necessary details such as venue, date, time, number of participants, and minus the stinking stuff your sober mind evilly thought off, that'll make it. :) Cheers mate! You've managed to cheer me for sure.. please do the ammendment and beat the lawyer in submitting your report (don't think I forgot)! ciaoz...

Thursday, May 03, 2007 2:35:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Though my name has been mention twice for godness what reason, nevertheless, I had a blasting moment during the dance. This article really brings back those memories. Thanks again

Jia Thiam

Thursday, May 03, 2007 7:12:00 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

err webmaster ooo
you deleted my format of text la.. anyways

you mentioned tt u were debating to omit some of the languages used yet u highlight it in green at the same time ? lol i sure didnt highlight tt bit...

do you have split personality ar ?

Thursday, May 03, 2007 11:36:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a truly inspired article by our Y.B club service director shung lee !!.Was it way of unleashing from the buzzing secretary? lol..

U had set the benchmark!

I believe so u with ur vertical challenged..LOL.So far, no complains from ur partners..

................

JT, wat u did on that night lar?

Friday, May 04, 2007 1:15:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guys,

Your search for the best article ends here ~ ^^

Harley

Friday, May 04, 2007 2:44:00 pm  
Blogger Feldman said...

Fei Lin,

Benchmark of what? exposing the most of his armpits??

Friday, May 04, 2007 5:28:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Benchmark in terms of article writing..

Panadols for webmaster..

Saturday, May 05, 2007 12:09:00 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

waaa! so Am i getting that big hamper with lots of blk label cos of this article ?? thanks in advance wey !

anyways JT ar, no offense la. you are the youngest i think. tt why i picked on you lo

pick on toh he will sue me,

pick on his wife she will charge me interest %

pick on nanthini, she will curse me in the language unknown to me..

it's a doggie eat dog world out there dude! LOL

Saturday, May 05, 2007 8:13:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A pot of bkt for u also @tao choew@ ..

Yoh, so unfair to JT leh..

What about that fellow that came to snatch my partner away from me, just before the dance begin .. haiyoo..........

Monday, May 07, 2007 12:57:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(819 words missing here)

My comment went missing after a long reply I've wrote last week...argghhh...


Shung Lee, I agree with ah loong, you did entertain us...

You should seriously think of quitting your job and become entertainer!!!

Tuesday, May 08, 2007 10:43:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mr-I-cannot-show-my-armpit,

Why are you aiming so low for secretary? Try president la, that would be quite a splash. The guys might ended up shaving our armpit.

Thursday, May 10, 2007 10:37:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home