Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Thanks Rtr Lloyd for sharing your experience...


Contributed by Rtr Sooling
During our last meeting (16th March 2006), Lloyd gave us a wonderful talk. He shared with us his memorable experience when he traveled to Laos, Cambodia and Thailand together with his cousin. Those who want to travel by their own without a tour package had gained a lot from his talk. It totally changed my mind after his talk. Before, I thought even if next time I have an opportunity to travel, I would not dare enough to travel by myself. I must have a tour guide to make sure every thing is in order without any problem. But like the message Lloyd has passed to us, when you travel by your own you will learn a lot of things which you never learn before

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you Soo Ling, for your great comment! FYI, i guess it's my passion to deliver the point!

lloyd

Tuesday, March 21, 2006 5:41:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home