Thursday, February 23, 2006

My Wedding by P.E. Feldman



Dear all, Diana and I would like to thank everybody in support of my wedding. It was indeed a pleasure for us to have such a big group turning up. As for those who did not turn up due to work commitment, we would like to say thank you so much for your “ang pows” and did miss you guys. Nevertheless, we understood your reasons and would look forward to seeing you guys in meetings or club activities soon!

Well, for those who would like to get a feel of what happened throughout the whole day, let me give you a jist of what happened. My “heng tais” (brothers) and I embarked on a journey to kidnap my Princess Diana at around 9am Thursday morning, 16th February 2006.


We arrived at Holiday Villa Subang Jaya @ 9:15am and we were greeted by a bunch of hostile “chi muis” (sisters). Somehow or rather, things got ugly and shit happened…

The “chi muis” transformed my “hengtais” to one of them! I shall not elaborate what happened and let all of you guys who missed it to CONTINUE MISSING IT! Haha! It was a memorable event though… After few rounds of tests (eating, drinking, singing, etc), I finally got to my bride and started the tea ceremony for Diana’s relatives


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home