Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Congratulation! Ban Fong!



I received a very exciting sms yesterday evening. It was from our incoming Community Service Director, Rtr. Ban Fong (aka Bom).

He was thrilled as he informed me that he has cleared all his ACCA papers. Yes, ALL papers. He, as predicted by me long time ago, has passed his final exams for ACCA.

This morning while I opened my mail box, I saw emails from our members extending their heartfelt congratulation to our beloved Bom. I really share his joy and happiness now as finally he could put a stop to "study life".

In the circumstances, our club shall have a chartered accountant as our member very soon.

Bom, we hope your success continues from here on and that you will be a great accountant in near future.

Having said all that, Bom, can we ambitious enough to expect a dinner thrown in by you? Haha! Well done!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,

Instead of a dinner throw by him, it should be us! Since he has been working hard for the ACCA, it's a reward that we all chip in to celebrate for him. ;)

HA!

Wednesday, February 22, 2006 3:42:00 pm  
Blogger harnniann said...

I think Lloyd is right. Bom deserves a reward. But I guess his working hour is killing him so it will be hard to arrange a dinner with him, even we want to pay for it : )

Wednesday, February 22, 2006 4:12:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ai... what a lame excuse from the prez...

Thursday, February 23, 2006 3:00:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home