Monday, February 06, 2006

Back To Work!


After the overlong holiday, finally I am back to the office sitting on my favourite chair doing the routine works.

It is a blessing that I was given such a long holiday for I had rejuvenated and feel so fresh now! I can hardly wait to bury my head into the thick piles of papers and sweat profusely.

The first thing I did this morning, the very first task after the Lunar New Year, was to bring the court bailiff to seal a tenant’s premises as the tenant had defaulted rentals for 18 months! I did not complain about waking up early in the morning, nor did I complain about having to burn under the hot sun while waiting the locksmith to break open the doors to gain entry. I actually enjoyed every moment of it. Because I was rejuvenated!

That brings me to the core of my post this time. I find that we cannot and should not bury ourselves too long in a working or studying environment which seriously lacks excitement or stimulation. By doing so, we risk losing the passion or enthusiasms which we once had.

Allow me to share one exciting event which occurred in my office shortly before Chinese New Year. Our office was visited by a surprise guest/client! And he was Victor Wong Pin Guan! You do not know him? Well he was formerly part of the duo called “Kuang Liang Pin Guan” which had now dissolved. He used to be very famously in Malaysia (well, now he is considered reasonably famous).

Well, you never know who is going to visit you next. So keep your finger crossed as surprise and excitement might be waiting for you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home