Friday, January 27, 2006

A Start

Dear Rotaractors,

I hope with this new blog for our club, we'll have an extra forum for us to voice out our opinion and ideas, be it rotaract related matters or other matters which we would like to share with others.

This is just an experience on my part to see if this blog will work. So, I appeal to all to contribute your writing to this blog, please don't make me a lonely blogger : )

All the best to the blog and hope we all benefit from it.

Yours in Rotaract

Harnniann

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the emblem of rotaract can be added.
regards
vijayakumar
coordinator
rotaract club of maha college of engg india
00-91-9942057843

Monday, February 13, 2006 11:52:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Prez Harnniann,
I really impresseed by your club's blog.I believe you & your team have put a lot of effort on it.

Keep it up, You are great.

Regards,
Rtn Patrick Ang

Monday, February 27, 2006 9:43:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home