Sunday, January 29, 2006

Happy Lunar New Year!


I am actually blogging from a small town called Kuala Kangsar. I can't believe they have Cyber Cafe here!

Today is the first day of the Lunar Year. I wish all Chinese friends Happy Chinese New Year, the rest a happy long holiday.

While I was enjoying the good food and the relaxing environment here, I missed you all so much! Can't hardly wait to go back to Klang to meet all of you so that we can plan some great activities there!

How are you over there? Maybe we can share our new year experience here. Just click the "comment" icon and add your input in this blog. Remember please don't make me a lonely blogger. : p

Take care, drive safely and stay fit. Don't forget our next meeting is on the 9th of February 2006. On the 10th is Rotary Club Family Fellowship hosted by President Low at Windmill restaurant and we are all invited! I heard President Low is going to give out angpow!

See you later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home