Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Pics of BOD Term 08/09


Dear fellow members,

My term as a President is almost ending. Is been a long journey ever since I took up the post till today, but it was a wonderful one. Throughout the journey, I have learned many new things and have made many new friends. Though my journey as a President can be at times rough, but it has made me into a stronger person. I believe with this phrase that "What doesn't kill you will make you stronger".


I would want to take this opportunity to thank all my members who have been there to support me and poured in your sweat and effort during my term. It is definitely a wonderful one and I do hope your continuous effort will bring the club to the next level.


I am looking forward to present my personal awards and certificate of appreciation for the "Best Rotaractor", "Best Project" and "Best Recruiter" Awards to my fellow members during Nanthini's Installation which will be held on the 15th of August, 2009.


Our club has grown so much ever since our Charter President Toh has first chartered the club. I believe our club will one day shine amongst other clubs.


Service Unite Us

Best Regards,
Tan Jia Thiam
President of the Rotaract Club of Port Klang Centennial

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home