Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Message from New President


Dear friends,

Welcome to the new Rotaract term 2009/2010!

We will have our very first meeting tomorrow Thursday (02/07/2009) at 8.00pm. Venue is at Red Island Café, Bkt Tinggi. (Across the road from Pelita Nasi Kandar)

I hope all dear Rotaractors and respective Rotarians can be present. Guests are welcome too. There won’t be any guest speaker for the evening, thus

I want to discuss on 3 things;

1) I would like to have a brief proposal from my Director’s on your future projects.
2) Updates from the Installation Night’s Organizing Committee.
3) Since there are some discontents on the theme proposed (Occupational) for the Installation Night, I would like to finalize it on this meeting itself.

So, I need everyone’s help to think of a better theme. Please revert on your attendance.

For the SAA (Sergeant at Arms) part, I would want to do it in an alphabetic manner. This means, we shall start with our Rtr.Chew Way Wen followed by Rtr.Gun Chin Yong on the next meeting and so on.

We are also going to have a new member inducted into our family of Rac Port Klang Centennial on the same day. It’s non other than Elizabeth!

I’m hoping for an awesome term with all of you. Here’s a saying for you’ll, “Friends are like puzzle pieces.

If one goes away, that special piece can never be replaced and that puzzle will never be whole again”. Same goes to us, I can’t afford to loose any one of you.

I sincerely need all of you to assist me throughout the way.

Thanks & Regards,

Nanthini Selvakumaran
President RY2009/10
Rac Port Klang Centennial

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home